Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the latest high end beast recently released with a whole new package. This comes with enhanced experience and highend hardware. This time it comes with some how great hardware, it packs 5.7″ Quad HD display with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 which gives 515 ppi pixel density, 16/32/64 GB Internal Storage, 3 GB RAM, 16 megapixel rear camera, 3.7 megapixel front facing camera, 2.7 Ghz Quad Core CPU along with Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Now we are setting up to Root this device to break the restrictions of the OS.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. Drivers must be installed on your PC, this will support your device in download mode, please go over here.
1. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910C )
2. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910F )
3. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910K )
4. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910L )
5. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910S )
6. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910T )
7. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910U )
8. CF-AutoRoot.zip ( SM-N910W8 )
1. Download the above zip file for your own model. Check your model at About phone in Settings.
2. Extract the downloaded zip file in your PC.
3. Now open the Odin app.
4. Reboot your Note 4 in download mode by hold & press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Buton at the same time, wait until the phone reboots and gives you warning message, then press Volume Up to continue to download mode.
5. Now connect your Note 4 to PC via USB Cable.
6. You will see Added! message in the message box of Odin, that clearly means your device is properly connected and working fine, if not then try re-installing the drivers.
7. Now choose CF-Autoroot……tar file by clicking PDA.
8. Then click Start. You will see a success message in Odin. The phone will reboot. Now your phone is successfully rooted.