Samsung Galaxy Alpha is the new compact smartphone released by Samsung, it is the Samsung’s first smartphone with premium build materials and the great stunning design. This smartphone got everyone’s attention due to its awesome design and premium build quality. This compact smartphone comes with 4.7″ 720p Display, 6.7 mm thin as the most thin smartphone in recent competition, 32 GB Internal Storage, 2 GB RAM, 12 Megapixel camera, 1.8 & 1.3 Ghz Quad Core CPU and Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware. Now we are going to Root this smartphone in order to break some OS restrictions and have some deep integration.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. Drivers must be installed on your PC, if not please go over here.
1. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G8508S )
2. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850F)
3. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850FQ )
4. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850K )
5. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850L )
6. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850M )
7. CF-Auto-Root.zip ( SM-G850S )
1. Download the any of zip file for your model. Please check model in your About phone settings.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Open Odin app from the extracted folder.
4. Now reboot your phone into download mode by hold & press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at the same time until the phone boots and gives you a Warning, after that press Volume Up button to continue to download mode.
5. Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable.
6. You will see Added! message in the message box of Odin that clearly states phone is properly connected and working fine. If not then try re-installing the drivers on PC.
7. Click on PDA and choose the CF-Auto-root…..tar file and click Start.
8. You will see a success message and your phone is now Successfully Rooted.
[Tutorial] How To Root Samsung Galaxy Alpha All Models