[ROM] Prism Barebone ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Samsung Galaxy S4 is enough supported by developers to make it more amazing. This time we have a new custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 which is called Prism Barebone ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4. This Prism Barebone ROM is fast, smooth and fluid in terms of using and the user interface of the ROM is also somehow changed.
Well actually Prism Barebone ROM For Galaxy S4 is here based on Samsung TouchWiz user interface. This ROM brings a lot of enhancements and capabilities to your Samsung Galaxy S4. It will also change the look of your device as the Prism Barebone ROM is better than other ROMs on the market. Prism Barebone ROM have a lot of new features built-in and some of them are listed below.
- All languages
- Knox Free
- Removed Tons Of Bloatware and Samsung Apps
- Themes Included
- 5 Kernels
- 2 Battery Mods
- Auto EFS Backup
- Gapps Included
- and much more
Now for installing the Prism Barebone ROM on you Samsung Galaxy S4 you need to follow the below easy steps:
- First you need to have a custom Recovery installed on your device. Please go over here.
- Your device must be charged at least 60% before proceeding the installation.
- You should have a backup of your important files, if something goes wrong you will be able to restore it.
You will also like this: Update Samsung Galaxy S5 To Android 5.0 Lollipop Version
Download Required Files:
- Download the Prism Barebone ROM zip file from any of the three mirror servers.
- Move the zip file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now restart your phone into recovery mode. By hold & press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button at the same time wait until the phone reboots in recovery mode. Release the buttons then.
- In recovery mode, Wipe data.
- Wipe Cache Partitions and Preload
- Now tap Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard and choose the Prism Barebone ROM zip file where you stored it before.
- Tap that file then tap Yes to continue the installation. Wait until the installation completes.
- After installation Reboot your system.
- Enjoy the new ROM.