A couple of weeks ago HTC One M8 was released and it is available in markets. It comes with stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat with HTC Sense UI. But now people want to customize their smartphone with various types of ROMs, mods and tweaks. We have a new latest ROM for this flagship called “MaximusHD ROM”.
This ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 and comes with HTC Sense UI 6.0 and this ROM have alot of features such as already rooted, fast and stable, enhanced performance, deodexed, enhanced battery life etc.
If you want to flash “MaximusHD ROM” on your HTC One M8 so follow the below easy steps.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. You should first flash a custom Recovery on HTC One M8, please go to: Flash CWM Recovery On HTC One M8
1. First the ROM file from any of the above sources.
2. Move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your device.
3. Now restart your phone in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button at same time, don’t leave buttons until you see a Hboot Menu, then click on Recovery to go into recovery mode.
4. In recovery mode, Wipe data/cache/factory reset.
5. Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard and find the ROM zip file, click on the ROM zip file and then click Yes to proceed to installation, after follow the screen instructions given.
6. After ROM installation Restart your phone and Enjoy New ROM.
Don’t Forget To Share!
MaximusHD ROM V3 4.4.2 KitKat With Sense 6.0 For HTC One M8