Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is the high end tablet released by Samsung, this tablet have great hardware and was packed with Android 4.3 Jellybean With TouchWiz UI. Now it is updated to Android 4.4.2 KitKat but till some people want a new ROM to have all of features even taken from other version.
Well we have a new latest ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600, this ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat version and fully ported from Samsung Galaxy Note 12.1 Pro, it have also the Magazine UX and other alot features as listed below:
- Note 12.2 Keyboard Application
- 4 Way Multiwindow by default
- Muli-instance for multiwindow apps (e.g Browser)
- Pretty much debloated, if you need an app, write me a message
- Stock stable, stock kernel
1. You should first flash a custom Recovery on your device, please go to: CWM Recovery On Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
1. UXProjectbybenni2903.zip (download it from below mirrors)
a. Mega.co.nz b. Google Drive
1. First download the above ROM zip file.
2. Now move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your tablet.
3. Restart your tablet in download mode by press and hold Volume Up + Power Button at the same time, don’t leave the buttons until you see the Samsung logo, then leave the power button and keep pressed Volume Up button. You will see recovery mode.
4. In recovery mode, Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard and find the ROM zip file where you placed it before, click that file and then click Yes, to proceed the installation.
6. A new screen will open and follow the instructions shown on screen.
7. After installation just Reboot your system and Enjoy ROM.
1. If you failed to start in recovery mode, so just hold and Keep the buttons until you see a recovery mode, or try the above method.