Samsung Galaxy S6 is the high-end beast flagship from Samsung. This was the massive update after Samsung Galaxy S5. It has a whole new design, look and feel. Samsung Galaxy S6 is powered by powerful hardware and advanced software so with combination it becomes a beast. It is built with premium high-quality metal covering. The device is highly slim and light in weight.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy S6:
- 5.1″ inches of Quad HD display, 1440×2560 giving 577 ppi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Upgraded fingerprint scanner
- 3 GB RAM
- 32/64/128 GB internal storage
- Quad Core 1.5 GHz Cortex A-53 and Quad Core 2.1 GHz Cortex A-57
- 16 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 5.0.2 Android Lollipop
- 2550 mAh Li-Ion battery
In this tutorial, we’ll install Cyanogen Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S6 G920S. Through a custom recovery, users will be able to flash zip package files, themes, mods, apps, ROMs and much more about software customization. By Installing a custom Cyanogen Recovery For Samsung galaxy S6 G920S gives users new permissions to customize the device’s software. The tutorial is pretty easy, read carefully.
You may also like: How To Install Recoveries On Samsung Galaxy Apha
Before You Begin:(must do)
- You must have knowledge about custom ROMs, recoveries and something else. Here you can learn about Rooting.
- Your device must have at least 60% of the battery.
- You should have installed Samsung USB Drivers, please go here. To install the Samsung USB Drivers.
Download Cyanogenmod Samsung Galaxy s6:
Installing Cyanogen Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S6 G920S:
- Download the above both zipped files.
- Extract Odin and Open the Odin app in your PC.
- Turn off your smartphone. Turn it on in Download mode, by press and hold Volume Down Button + Home Button + Power Button at the same time, don’t release the buttons until you see a Warning! screen. Release the buttons and press Volume Up button to continue into download mode.
- Now, connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable.
- You’ll see Added!!! message in the message box of Odin app in PC. That clearly means your device is connected properly and working fine. If not, try re-installing drivers, that is connectivity issue.
- Click on PDA button and Choose the Cyanogen Recovery file. Then click on Start.
- You will see a green Pass message in Odin that means, your phone is successfully installed with a custom recovery. Enjoy!
- To get into recovery mode, Hold and Press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button wait the device reboots, when you saw Samsung logo, release all buttons except Volume Up and keep tapping. You’ll be in recovery mode.