Samsung Galaxy Star Dous is a low range device but having great features, such as 1Ghz CPU, 512 RAM, 2 Mega Pixel camera and runs with 4.1.2 Jellybean and the main feature is Dual SIM Card support. Now we are rooting this device to have more features and more customization.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. Drivers should be installed on your PC, if not so go to: Samsung USB Drivers
2. Enable USB Debugging on your device, go to Settings > Developer turn on USB Debugging.
Rooting Galaxy Star:
1. Extract the Impactor.zip file into your PC.
2. Plug In your device via USB cable.
3. In the Extracted folder open impactor.exe
4. Now choose # drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su from the Drop Down Menu
5. Then click Start in the app.
6. When the process starts and finishes so your device will be rooted.
Now enjoy and install rooted apps and have fun.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5280 & GT-S5282