Well there is a latest flagship from Samsung which is Galaxy S4 but S4 dont have the ability to be water resistance thats why Samsung Released a new model by name of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active which is water proof and with good specifications, now guyz this is the method by which we will root this watery flagship.
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. You must be running Build UCUAMF3 on your device. You can confirm it by heading to Settings>>About device.
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (Build UCUAMF3):
1. Download and place the Active Root APK on your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the APK file over to the root of your SD card.
4. Once the file’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
5. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the APK you copied earlier.
6. Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
7. It should automatically start rooting your device, sit back and relax till it roots your device.
8. Once your device’s been rooted, head over to Google Play and download and install the SuperSU app. It’ll let you manage root-permissions.
9. You’re all done!
Congrats! Your Galaxy S4 Active has been successfully rooted and you’re all ready to enjoy plethora of root-only apps available for rooted devices!