Lenovo A706 is an Android based mid range smartphone from Lenovo, it powers 4.5″ display, 4 GB Internal storage, 1 GB RAM, 1.2 Ghz Quadcore CPU, 5 Megapixel camera and 4.1 Jellybean. We are now rooting this smartphone to enhance its performance and also add those extra features which are not available by default. Get ready To Root Lenovo A706.
Before You Begin:
1. You should know about Rooting your smartphone go to: Root Android Smartphone
1. Download the above apk file.
2. Move it to the internal storage of your device.
3. Install the apk file and Open Framaroot app in the menu.
4. Choose SuperSU from the above option menu and Choose Gandalf if it doesnt worked try another.
5. After selecting exploit you will see a success message. Your device is now rooted.
*Note: After your phone update, this rooting method may work or may not work. If you have problems please leave comments and let us know to solve it.
How To Root Lenovo A706