Sony Xperia P has gotten the taste of ClockworkMod Recovery and now you can flash it on your device to get the custom ROMs running on your device as well as to make nandroid backups. There’re numerous useful features available in the ClockworkMod Recovery and you’ll realize the power of such features only when you really flash the recovery on your device. In the following guide, we’re gonna walk you through the steps to install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Sony Xperia P. Follow the guide and you’ll end up with a custom recovery installed on your device.
I. Before You Begin:
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on the Sony Xperia P:
1. Download and place the RecoverX archive onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop. To do so, you can use free tools like WinRAR.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging function on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RecoverX executable file and it’ll launch.
6. Choose your device from dropdown menu in the tool.
7. Now select ClockworkMod Recovery from the recoveries list.
8. Hit Next and it’ll start doing its job.
9. Once recovery’s flashed, reboot your device.
10. And you’re all set!
Brilliant! ClockworkMod Recovery’s been successfully installed on your Xperia P. Now is the time to enjoy the true power of your device by flashing custom ROMs and Tweaks!