Samsung Galaxy Alpha is the latest compact smartphone from Samsung. Galaxy Alpha was the design changer smartphone. Samsung always released with a polycarbonate material type design smartphone with round edges. This time Samsung changed the whole design, the compact Galaxy Alpha was a whole new design with awesome hardware and software.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha is packed with 4.7″ inches of 720p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage, Fingerprint scanner, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and Android 4.4 KitKat version (now upgradable to Android 5 Lollipop version). Now, in this tutorial we will install CWM And TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850F model. In this tutorial, we will install cwm and TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850F model, thru this we will be able to gain some sort of customization access to the phone and operating system. We will be able to customize the operating system through installing custom themes, ROMs and much more. Read the steps carefully to Install CWM And TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Before You Begin:
- You should have installed Samsung USB drivers on your PC, please go over here.
- Your phone must be charged at least 60%.
- You should have knowledge about custom ROMs, Recoveries and such stuff.
Download Required Files:
Install CWM And TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Alpha:
- Download the above zipped files for your smartphone.
- Please download the desired recovery you want to install it on your smartphone.
- Open Odin app in your PC.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn it on in download mode or Odin mode, by hold and press Volume Down + Power Button + Home Button and don’t release the buttons, until you see a Warning! screen. Then release the buttons and press Volume Up to continue to download or Odin mode.
- Now, connect your phone into PC via USB cable.
- You will see an Added! message in the message box of Odin application in your PC. That clearly means your phone is connected properly and working fine. If not shown, try re-installing drivers again and again. This could help you.
- Now, choose the recovery file from the PDA button and click on START. Soon your recovery will be installed, you’ll see a green Pass! message above in Odin app, that means Recovery is successfully installed.
- To reboot your phone into recovery mode, Please hold and press Volume Up + Power Button + Home Button at the same time, wait until phone reboots and Samsung logo appears, release all buttons keep pressing Volume Up button. You will be in recovery mode.