Don’t have Google Play installed on your Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone? Looking to get it for your device? No problem, we’ll help you out with that. Getting the Google Play installed on your device is just a child’s play, and the guide below shows exactly how you can get it installed on your device. Here you go:
I. Before You Begin:
2. Make sure your device has at least 50% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Play Store
(Download link’s given at the bottom of the first post)
III. Getting Google Play on the Huawei Ascend Mate:
1. Download and place the Play Store archive onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Copy all the files you extracted from the archive over to the root of your SD card.
5. Once all the files have been copied, unplug your device from your PC.
6. Enable the Unknown sources option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Security>>Unknown sources.
7. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the Google Play Services APK you copied to your device.
8. Once it’s been installed, install the Google Play Store APK.
9. You should now have Google Play up and running on your device.
10. You’re all done!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully installed Google Play on your Ascend Mate and you’re now all ready to download hundreds of thousands of apps available in the Google Play!