Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is a mid range tablet from Samsung, it offers a great design with leather back panel, and having Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. We have already rooted this tablet here. Now we are now flashing or installing a custom Recovery by name of ClockWorkMod recovery in order to flash New custom Made ROMs on this device. This will gave us the great feature to modify the whole system. Get ready to Flash CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. Samsung USB Drivers must be installed on your PC, if not go to: Samsung USB Drivers
1. Download the above zip files.
2. Extract the both zip files and Open Odin.
3. Now restart your tablet in Download mode, by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at the same time for some short time, dont leave the buttons until a Warning screen appears, when Warning screen appears leave all buttons and press the Volume Up button to continue in download mode.
4. In download mode connect your device to PC via USB cable.
5. Added! message will be shown in the message box of Odin, that means the device is properly connected. If not so install drivers properly.
6. Now click on PDA and Choose that cwmr………….tar.md5 file where you get it from the other cwmr-…… zip file and click Start.
7. Your device will be successfully flashe with a custom Recovery. And Enjoy.
How To Flash CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320