Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the most powerful phablet from Samsung, it have 3 GB RAM, 2.3 Ghz Quad Core SD 800 CPU, 32/64 GB Storage, 13 megapixel camera and 4.3 Jellybean. Now only rooting wont make this device complete customizable, thats why we are now flashing a Custom Recovery to Flash Custom ROMs and even change the whole UI of the phablet. Get ready to Flash a Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Before You Begin:
1. Drivers should be installed on your PC, if not so go to: Samsung USB Drivers
Downloads:(choose the right recovery file for your model)
1. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N900)
2. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N9002)
3. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N9005)
4. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N900S)
5. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N900T)
6. CWMRecovery.tar (SM-N900W8)
1. Download the above both files, Recovery file and Odin.
2. Extract Odin only. Open Odin
3. Now press Volume Down Button + Power Button + Home Button on your device at the same time, dont leave the buttons until a Warning Screen appears, when warning screen appears so leave all buttons and press Volume Up Button to continue to Download mode.
4. Now connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
5. Added! message will be shown in the message box of Odin.
6. Now in Odin click PDA and choose the recovery zip file. and click Start below.
7. Your device will be flashed with a Clock Work Mod Recovery.
How To Flash CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 3