Samsung Galaxy Fame is a small low range smartphone from Samsung, comparing its size with its features is something great. It have great display, rear camera along with LED Flash, also front facing camera, and packed with 4.1.2 Jellybean. Now we are Flashing/Installing a custom recovery by the name of ClockWorkMod recovery. This recovery gives us the ability to flash ZIP package files which include system apps, themes, fully Custom ROMs etc. We can also do more activities via a custom Reocvery. Get ready to Flash/Install CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 / S6810P / S6810L / S6810E / S6812.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. This process may void your Warranty of your device.
2. Drivers must be installed on your PC, if not go to : Samsung USB Drivers.
1. Download the above both files.
2. Extract both zip files. Open Odin first.
3. Restart your phone in download mode by pressing Volume Down Button + Power Button + Home Button at the same time for some time, dont leave the buttons until a Warning screen appears, when warning Screen appears so leave the buttons and press Volume Up button to continue to download mode, Now your phone is in download mode.
4. Connect your device to PC via USB cable in download mode,
5. “Added!” message will be shown in the message box of Odin,
6. The above Added message shows that the phone/device is connected properly. If this message is not shown so the drivers are not properly installed. Try installing of drivers.
7. Now click on PDA and choose the recovery……md5.tar file and then click START button.
8. Some kind of process installation will be shown on smartphone screen and your device will be flashed with custom Recovery.
9. To Restart your phone in Recovery mode hold and press Volume Up Button + Power Button + Home Button at the same time until the Samsung logo appears, then leave all buttons your phone will boot in recovery mode,
Screen Shots: (here are some screen shots of the flashed recovery)