Have a rooted Prestigio PAP4500 smartphone and want to flash a custom recovery on it? No problem, here’s how you can do that. Getting a custom recovery installed on your device doesn’t seem to be a difficult task and the guide below helps how you can do it the right way. So here you go:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must be rooted before you can do this procedure. Please head to our How to Root the Prestigio PAP4500
procedure first and root your device, then come back to this procedure and continue.
2. Your device should have at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. Flashing a Custom Recovery on the Prestigio PAP4500:
1. Download and place the CWM Recovery Image on your Desktop.
2. Rename the Recovery Image to recovery.img.
3. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Copy the Recovery Image over to the root of your SD card.
5. Once the Recovery Image’s been copied, unplug your device from your PC.
6. Now head over to the Google Play and download and install the Mobibleuncle MTK Tools app on your device.
7. Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
8. Tap Recovery option in the app and choose the CWM Recovery Image you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
9. It’ll begin flashing the recovery on your device, be patient.
10. Once the recovery’s been flashed, reboot your device.
11. You’re all done!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully flashed CWM Recovery on your Prestigio PAP4500 smartphone. Enjoy the freedom to customize your device!