Maybe you want to try some custom ROMs on your device? Maybe you want to install a mod that can enhance the performance of your device? Either way, this guide should help. In order to do both of these things, you’re gonna need a custom recovery and fortunately a custom recovery’s available for your device. Flashing it on the device is as easy as pie and here’s how:
I. Before You Begin:
2. Make sure your device has at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. Flashing a Custom Recovery on the Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO:
1. Download and place the TWRP Recovery Image on your Desktop.
2. Rename the Recovery Image to recovery.img.
3. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Copy the Recovery Image over to the root of your SD card.
5. Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
6. Head over to the Google Play and download and install the Mobileuncle MTK Tools app on your device.
7. Open the app from your App Drawer.
8. Hit Recovery in the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
9. You’re done!
Congrats! You’ve successfully flashed a custom recovery on your device and you’re good to go for installing a custom ROM!