Motorola Moto G is the 3rd Edition of Moto G series. It is also named as Motorola Moto G 2015 Edition. Motorola Moto G is a mid range smartphone with having some decent hardware and software. It is also IPX7 certified so you don’t need to worry about water with smartphone. This is an acceptable great feature.
Specs of Motorola Moto G Rom :
- Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.46 in)
- Weight: 155 g (5.47 oz)
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi) Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- RAM: 8 GB with 1 GB RAM,16 GB with 2 GB RAM
- CPU: Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Storage: 8/16 GB
- Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels. 1080p@30fps, HDR. 5 MP, auto-HDR
- Software: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery
- Other Features: IPX7 certified
In this tutorial, We will install Fusion V6.0 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM For Moto G 2015. This is a new custom ROM based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version with more enhancement and features. The custom ROM will allow us to have more extra usage of software in a different way. Lets, Install Fusion V6.0 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM For Moto G 2015, Read the instructions carefully.
Before You Begin:(must do)
- Already Installed a custom Recovery (CWM Or TWRP) to install the ROM.
- Device must be charged at least 60%.
- You should have basic knowledge of Rooting, Custom ROMs and Recoveries. Click here
Download Required Files of Moto G Rom:
Installing Fusion V6.0 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM For Moto G 2015:
- Download the above both zipped files to your PC.
- Move both files to th internal sd on the phone
- Reboot your phone into recovery
- Do a full wipe In recovery
- Install the FusionROM.zip from the internal sd
- Install gapps.zip in the same way
- Reboot the phone