Echoe V2 New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM For N910F
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the latest released high end phablet with a lot of new features. Developers are working hard to develop new ROMs, themes and other customization for the smartphones. Now we have a new custom made ROM called “Echoe V2” ROM. This is a custom made ROM with a lot of new features and enhancements.
This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM is based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat version also it is pre-rooted, you don’t need to root it again for OS control. This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM can enable your smartphone to use it as mouse or keyboard. Call recording feature during a call. This ROM also comes with a new kernel which have a lot features and customization. Here is a full list of features in this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM.
- Based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Fully modified
- Group view
- Group messaging
- Save restore to SD card
- New Kernel
- Screen On/Off toggle
- Enabled Call Recording
- Enable private mode
- Fixed write/download/copy/save to sdcard
- Battery mod
- Multi Languages
- OTA Customizations
- Modified Camera
- Key re-mapping
- Fixed Screen Mirroring
- Incredible Saber Mod
- Voltage control
- Power suspend
- USB Hack
- Keyboard hack
- Stereo Call Recording Support
- Simple GPU Algorithm
- Enabled Advanced TCP Congestion
- Sweet2Sleep hack on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM
- and a lot of more features in this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ROM.
Now this ROM have a lot of features than some other ROMs on market. Now you have to follow some steps to install this ROM on your smartphone.
- First you have to install a custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 before proceeding to install the ROM on your smartphone. Please head to this topic to install a custom recovery. Install Custom Recovery On Your Note 4.
- You should have knowledge about Custom ROMs and other related stuff.
- Please do a backup of your personal data or important files. If something goes wrong you will be able to restore the files.
- Your device must be charged 60% at least.
- Go to Settings > General > Security now make sure Reactivation Lock option is unticked.
Required Files To Download:
Procedure Of Installing ROM:
- First of all you should Install the custom recovery on your device. As shown above. Or go here.
- Download the above zip file to your PC.
- Now connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Move the above ROM zip file to your device.
- Now reboot your phone in Recovery mode as shown in the tutorial.
- In Recovery mode Go to Wipe cache.
- Then Wipe data factory reset.
- Now Go to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Go to the main page of Recovery mode, tap Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard > Now choose the ROM zip file where you placed it before. Tap that file then tap Yes….. to proceed the installation.
- It will take a while while installing the ROM.
- Now tap Reboot your system. To restart your phone.
- After installation it will take a while to boot at first.