Samsung Galaxy S2 was such a great flagship back in 2010 and it was best selling smartphone upto date. Now it is upgraded from 2.3 Gingerbread to 4.1.2 Jellybean version as we know people are getting taste of KitKat 4.4.2 version. Now as we know from Samsung it is only upgraded to 4.1.2 Jellybean.
Now we can up with this latest ROM based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat which is enough smooth and faster than the stock 4.1.2 Jellybean. It has fully stock Google UI and have great customization to work on. Any way it is great to have a latest firmware on your device. Now follow the below easy steps to get the latest 4.4.2 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. You should first Flash a custom Recovery on Your Galaxy S2, Flash CWM Recovery On Your Galaxy S2
1. First download all of the above files.
2. Move the files to your internal storage of your device.
3. Now Turn off your phone.
4. Reboot it in recovery mode by hold and press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button at the same time, wait until the phone boots and Samsung logo appears, when logo appears release buttons your phone will be in recovery mode.
5. Now Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard and then find the Recovery_CWM_6.0.4.zip file where you putted it before. click that and proceed to Installation.
6. After installation Wipe data/cache/factory reset.
7. Go to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
8. Go to Mounts & Storage Wipe Preload and Wipe system.
9. Now in the same way install the CyanogenMod11.zip file and again install the Gapps.zip
10. After installation Reboot your system.
11. First time start may take some time.
CyanogenMod 11 4.4.2 KitKat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Article Categories:CyanogenMod · samsung