HTC Launched many smartphones with great specs but the HTC One was also a flagship but most of people liked it due to its alumunium design and internal hardware. Now every great flagship some how makes its mini version. We have also the Mini version of HTC One which is HTC One Mini. It is same in design with HTC One, but it is powered by 4.3″ 720p Display, 16 GB Internal Storage, 1 GB RAM, 4 Megapixel Camera, 1.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU & 4.2.2 Jellybean. But I am amazed that how can we call a 4.3″ screen device Mini? It would be great if it had 3″ screen along with great hardware and same design. Then we would call it Mini. Any way this smartphone was with 4.2.2 Jellybean by default and now we havent found any KitKat update from Official HTC for this Mini, but here we came with a latest 4.4.2 KitKat version along with HTC Sense 5.5 and it will work in a smooth way because latest KitKat version works on even low range smartphones. Now Get ready to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Sense 5.5 On HTC One Mini.
Before You Begin: (must do)
1. Installing our latest KitKat on HTC One we should first flash a custom recovery named ClockWorkMod recovery on this device, after that we would be able to flash/install a whole new custom ROM, so if you haven’t flashed any custom recovery so go to: CWM Recovery On HTC One Mni.
1. M4_4.4.2_3.10.401.4_Odex.zip (size 1.04 GB)
1. Now the installation of the ROM is so much easy, Download the above ROM file.
2. Now move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your device.
3. Now restart your phone in bootloader mode, by pressing Power Button + Volume Down button at the same time for some time until the phone restarts with white screen and some menu links.
4. In bootloader menu ( for navigation use Volume Up/Down and for click use Power Button) click on Recovery.
5. Your phone will go to Recovery mode.
6. In recovery Mode click on Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard now find the ROM zip file and click it, then click Yes, to install the ROM.
7. After installation go back and Wipe cache, then go to Advanced and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
8. Then Reboot your System. & Enjoy New Latest ROM.
Screen Shots: (here we have a snap look of the latest ROM, hope you may like it)